WMUCC 2022 Divisions
The fees are currently estimated (to be firmed up after the pre-registration closes) and due as follows;
- WFDF will invoice and collect all fees for WMUCC.
- All fees are in EURO € (please ensure your payment is made in the right currency)
- The team fee is NOT reimbursable for any team that withdraws. WFDF will provide a full team free refund, if during the registration process, it is decided the event does not have the critical mass of teams needed to proceed.
- The player fee can be transferred to another player but is NOT reimbursable (subject to certain exceptions and restrictions)
- All bank fees and transfer charges are at the cost of the payer – if there are any outstanding monies they will be collected in cash during on-site event registration
- All fees will be confirmed and clearly outlined AFTER team pre-registration closes.
Player Fees will include event accreditation, field and roster access for play, access to all player zones and meetings, access to the party and also the event gift and can access the podium to receive medals.
Non-playing Team Support fees are for people traveling and associated with the team (coaches, medics, support, admin and guests) but are not taking the field to play. They will receive the same benefits as a player but will not be on any roster and are not entitled to play. Spectators are non-accredited individuals who will not be able to participate with the team or take part in any of the event or team functions and will be treated as spectators.
Note: To pre-register your team, please follow the steps carefully outlined below:
Complete the online Pre-Registration Form by using the following link and submit PRIOR to Wednesday 15th September 2021.
On or before 15th December 2021, WFDF in consultation with the LOC will review health and safety recommendations of international authorities such as the World Health Organisation (WHO), and taking into consideration the rules and regulations of the relevant government authorities, WFDF will make a decision as to whether we will move forward with WMUCC 2022 through opening registration and the collection of fees.
WFDF Covid-19 Working Group (C19WG) will continue to monitor the impact and effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic and will work with the LOC to follow the advice and recommendations from International health and safety authorities for travel to and from Ireland. C19WG will meet with the LOC each month to determine if any new information presents itself that would warrant an event cancellation and will report back monthly to registered teams.
Should the event need to be cancelled (due to Covid-19), the following cancellation terms will apply to all event fee payments;
- Cancellation announced 1 Nov – 30 Nov 2021 – 80% of Team Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 Dec – 31 Dec 2021 50% of Team Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 Jan – 31 Jan 2022 – 35% of Team Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 Feb – 28 Feb 2022 – 25% of Team Fees collected and 91.5% of Players Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022 – 25% of Team Fees and 83% of Players Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 April – 30 April 2022 – 25% of Team Fees and 64.5% of Players Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 May – 31 May 2022 – 25% of Team Fees and 24.5% of Players Fees collected will be returned.
- Cancellation announced 1 June – 25 June 2022- 25% of Team Fees and 9.5% of Players Fees collected will be returned.